- Cordylines are well known for adding an architectural and exotic look to patios and gardens.
- Red Star has fantastic burgundy-red foliage and is a great plant for use in the centre of patio planters or for a tropical jungle themed garden.
- Also known as the cabbage palm, the striking foliage is arching burgundy-red and looks very dramatic.
- A compact variety, it does particularly well in pots on a patio, though it can also be used to accentuate taller more flamboyant plants if desired.
- It will thrive in a bright spot in free draining soil.
- A Perfect centre piece to patio planters all year round. By Sunnyside Nurseries
- Grown in a 9cm pot locally and not imported, ready for UK & Irish climate.
4 Red Star Palms 35-40cm Potted